Friday 26 February 2010

Weekend of fun?

First week back at school after half term.
Wasn't so bad, until last night.
Finding out Jay has left 2PM for good. (Although I'm kind of hoping he'll come back.)
But whatever happens to him, I hope he find happiness and know that we always love him. ♥

So I had an economics test today. Didn't go so badly. Hope I didn't do too badly @~@
Forum life hectic as per usual.
Collabs to mix, collabs to sing in.
Admin, moderating, uploading, DJ-ing.
The fun never stops! XD

So I should be going to Brighton tomorrow which should be fun. Millie's Cookies, omgawd yess. om nom nom.
And I might have YO Sushi.. all alone XD I'm meeting with a friend later on in the afternoon :D
Have no idea what I'm gonna do in Brighton for a few hours though. Shop around maybe, if the weather's not horrible, I will take some snazzy pictures, and maybe strut around like a weirdass asian girl. 8D
Also got a lot of homework to do T___T

No comments:

Post a Comment