Monday 15 February 2010

SS Episode 1: Valentine's Special

I present to you ...

The First Episode of
Sakura Session

~ Valentine's Special ~

Whee first episode done! It took me a whole afternoon to record and mix etc.
I was still recovering from a cold whilst recording so my voice is a little nasal, great start for a first show 'ey?! @__@

I asked the following questions at Royal Treasures, loveft-i and B2STrising.

1. How will you be spending Valentine's day this year? With anyone special?

2. What's the best Valentine's gift you've ever received?

3. What's the best Valentine's day you've had? Are there any funny experiences you would like to share?

4. Would you like to make a shoutout to anyone? It doesn't have to be a boyfriend, it can be for friends, family etc. Just spread the love! ♥

5. Describe your perfect Valentine's day / date.


DJ: Sakura
Mixer: Sakura
Date Recorded: 15th February 2010
Date Mixed: 15th Febuary 2010
Total Length: 01:54:48
Mixed using: Sony Acid Pro 7.0

" I don't think I did as well as I could have done for a first episode. But I was still recovering from a cold. You can tell in parts when I'm hyper and parts when I just kinda read. The latter part wasn't scripted, so I commented less. Feedback, suggestions and criticism are more than welcome although please comment sensibly "

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Playlist:
  • Juliette by SHINee
  • Love So Sweet by Arashi
  • One (Japanese Version) by Tohoshinki
  • Make Love by Big Bang
  • Ai Dao (Loved Enough) by Fahrenheit
  • I'm A Loner by CN Blue
  • Oasis by BEAST
  • First Love First Hurt by B-O-Y
  • One Hundred Roses (Demo Version) by Sooyoon Kim
  • Chocolate Love (Electronic Pop Version) by f(x)
  • I'll Be There by Bright
  • Even if I die I Can't Let you go by 2AM
  • Always Be Mine by FT Island
  • Heartbreaker by G-Dragon
  • Kimi Dake wo Zutto (Only You Always) by Supernova
  • TTL Listen 2 by T-ara and Supernova
  • G.O.O.D LUV by MBLAQ
  • U by Super Junior
  • Marshmallow by IU
  • We Fell in Love by Jokwon and Ga-in


BG Music Playlist:
  • Love Revolution by CN Blue
  • Liu Xia Lai (Stay with Me) by Fahrenheit
  • Love Coach by ZE:A
  • Lovers Again by Exile
  • Ying Rak Ying Jeb (The more I love the more it hurts) by Golf-Mike
  • Love Story by Shimizu Shota
  • Crazy Love by DBSK
  • Haru Haru (Acoustic version) by Sungha Jung
  • One for Me by SHINee
  • Let's Get Married by FT Island
  • Tik Tok by 2PM
Lastly, I would like to apologize if my song choice pisses anyone off. OTL

No comments:

Post a Comment