Monday 22 February 2010

Back to Work

NOOOO Half Term is over T___T
I was enjoying it so much as well
Gahh, it's the first night and I haven't done any homework XD;
Instead all I've done is browse forums.
I've even been made staff member for one now... gahh, staff for so many forums, how will I cope?

So I've become a hardcore fan of U-Kiss now. I've joined their official website and joined two of their forums. I love watching their variety show U-Kiss Vampire, it's so funny.



That's the first episode. Subbed by rocketboxx.

I've also been watching SHINee's Hello Baby. I've got to episode 4. Episode 3 was just one of the most hilarious variety episodes I've watched XD

So I found out U-Kiss are having an Asia Tour sometime this April. One of the countries they're going to is Thailand! I really want to go! Except they haven't released the dates yet. As soon as they do, I'm gonna try and persuade my mum to let me go. I haven't been to Thailand in nearly two years, and we normally go every year. So maybe, I dunno... it'll hopefully be during the Easter holidays haha

I also really wanna go to the Korean Music Festival. Chances are near impossible though. It's in Los Angeles, CA! D: Plus, it's the bank holiday weekend [1st May] and I'd have like no time to get there. I'm gonna go to it one day though.. one day!
Also, tickets are REALLY expensive this year. They've announced the first batch of artists and it includes 2PM and the Wonder Girls! So unfair T__T Why can't they come to our crummy country?

No comments:

Post a Comment