Sunday 4 April 2010

Really need to work.

Oh dear.
I've done NO revision so far O__O
And it's been a week already since the start of Easter holidays.
I should really get on with some work, maybe start some music after this blog entry >__>"

But ZOMG. I suddenly remembered earlier, it's Haruma's birthday tomorrow! Although, in Japan, it's already his birthday D:
How could I forget?!


LOL it's quite an old pic of him, but he's still gorgeous all the same :) I need to catch up on the latest few episodes of Bloody Monday actually :O I swear, his character is so jjang! *O* I love Falcon! ♥
Uwahh, so I was going to plan on doing something for his birthday, but I have no ideas. Plus, Japanese entertainment companies are more strict with fan sent things. In fact, I don't think you're allowed to send gifts in at all. Only fan mail. It's a shame really :/

So I went to see Kick-Ass (the film) earlier. It was really good and so funny! Although it turned out to be more violent and rude than I thought! But I loved the girl's character, Hit Girl, she's so fesity hehe >D
It's about this comicbook loving high school boy who decides to dress up as a (super)hero and save innocent people's lives. It's a great film to watch, if you can handle a lot of swearing and occassional Kill Bill-esque violence.

I'm working on a new project at the moment... it's a secret, but hopefully, all will be revealed soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment