Thursday 25 March 2010

SO FED UP!

Okay, I just had my school's annual Spring concert, which went pretty well.
Plus, I have a big responsibility, being leader of the orchestra, and I'm Violin I in my string quartet.

On the way back home, instead of congratulating me or saying well done, my mum decides to harass me with questions such as "Before you did your economics exam, did you actually read any books about economics? And answer honestly."

WTF?

Not only was I hurt by this, but I was angry at the fact she was asking me this after a concert when I'm tired and just want to get home. (And to be honest, I don't even know why she suddenly brought that up.)

Of course, I answered "a bit", as I'm in the middle of reading this book titled "Freakonomics" which my teacher gave the class.

And then she said, " 'A bit' isn't good enough! You have to read more! That's why you failed your exam"
That's when I cracked. I started shouting at her saying,
"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ASKING ME THIS?!! ARGHHHHHH READING ABOUT ECONOMICS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE EXAM. PLUS, I'M NOT GOING TO DO ECONOMICS, SO WHY ARE YOU ASKING??!!" I would just like to note, that the exam was on microeconomics (theory) and how reading about economics in life (macroeconomics) probably wouldn't have helped much for that module -___- We're doing macroeconomics at the moment though. Plus I did not fail that exam. Okay I didn't get the best grade, but then again, only 2 people got As. Whilst the rest got B-U. A lot of people are now dropping economics.. -sarcastic tone: I wonder why...

But then she started saying "Why do you have to shout at me like that, and take that tone of voice?!"

"BECAUSE YOU JUST ASK ME THAT RIGHT AFTER I'VE HAD A CONCERT AND I'M TIRED!! ;OIGN;SOIEGNR;NAER;OGA;G D< "

And after I burst/cracked, the rest of the journey was silent, whilst Classic FM was playing. I think the music pretty much summed up the atmosphere and my mood as well. Thank you Classic FM.

So yeah, at one point, I actually felt like just opening the car door and getting out. That's how angry and frustrated I was. And now, I just wanna cry T___T

No comments:

Post a Comment